Your type is Enneagram Type 1 - The Reformer
You value principles and integrity and are driven by the motivational need to be good and right.
Your name comes from your striving for perfection and self-control.
Integrity and quality will is important to you.
You tend to appreciate standards, principles and structure. You are tolerant, self-accepting and serene, offering dignity and discernment to yourself and the world around you.
Less-healthy you tend to be judgmental, uncompromising and pedantic, driven by a critical gaze and an acute awareness of your own imperfections and sense of not being good enough.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 1 include:
- Principled: You value integrity and want to lead by example. You stand for what is right and good.
- Objective: You are able to see and judge details, people and situations objectively, without emotion.
- Conscientious: Reliable and responsible, you stick to your word and diligently see things through to the end.
Your type is Enneagram Type 2 - The Helper
You have a motivational need to be liked and appreciated.
You value relationships and as a result kindness, generosity and self-sacrifice are important to you.
You strive to make the world a more loving place, primarily by offering support and attention to those you care about.
At your best, you are unconditionally supportive, able to practice self-care and offer the gift of humility to yourself and the world around you.
Less-healthy you may seem flattering and manipulative as you "give to get", motivated by a deep belief that you don’t deserve to be loved for who you are.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 2 include:
- Warm: your demonstrative and warm nature makes it easy for others to connect with you and you are generally very likeable.
- Giving: you are caring and have the capacity to anticipate the needs of others, generously giving of yourself to others.
- People-Centered: The Two’s focus on building relationships will impact positively on your capacity to step into roles where client and people relationships matter.
- Sacrificing: To support and be there for others, you will put your own needs and feelings on the backburner.
- Praising: Being around complimentary, supportive you can make people feel very special, giving you a confidence boost.
Your type is Enneagram Type 3 - The Achiever
You are likely to value achievement and want to be the best.
As a result, efficiency, results, recognition and image are very important to you.
You strive for success in your chosen field and tend to be highly flexible and willing to adapt to achieve your goals.
At your best, others will experience you as hard-working, principled and receptive, offering the gifts of hope and integrity to the world.
In an unhealthy state, your over-expressed need for achievement may seem self-important and inconstant.
This stems from a sense of self-worth that is built on what you do, rather than who you are.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 3 include:
- Ambition: you are ambitious and have the will and energy to strive to be the best at whatever you take on. You believe in your ability to succeed.
- Efficient: The resourceful you know how to do things efficiently and productively.
- Adaptable: Along with being willing to adapt to achieve your goals, you are able to adjust to different situations, people or environments skillfully.
- Driven: Your high energy and enthusiasm for projects gets things done and pushes others to perform as well.
- Results-Oriented: Setting goals and applying yourself to achieve these are as natural to you as breathing. You are focused on the end-result.
Your type is Enneagram Type 4 - The Originalist
You have the motivational need to express your uniqueness and be authentic.
You value individualism and as a result, feelings, self-expression and purpose will be important to you.
You are quite romantic at heart and appreciate beauty and creating meaning for yourself and for others.
At your best, You are experienced as sensitive yet content.
You offer the gift of equanimity and authenticity to yourself and the world.
A less healthy you may feel misunderstood, while others experience as melancholic and temperamental.
This pattern stems from your acute awareness of your own wounds and flaws.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 4 include:
- Self-Aware: You are aware of your own emotions and those of others and seek to understand these emotions. This enables you to connect deeply.
- Purpose Driven: Being attuned to what has meaning and purpose drives you to express your personal purpose and contribution to the world.
- Inspired: Your creative and imaginative capacity enables you to give unique expression to what matters to you.
- Sensitive: You are able to recognize what is missing and will dive into the heart of matters. Your feeling-based intuition enables you to be highly attuned to the environment.
- Courage: You don’t shy away from suffering and the more painful aspects of the emotional world, and this gives you the courage to ask difficult questions.
Your type is Enneagram Type 5 - The Sage
You have the motivational need to know and understand.
You value making sense of the world around you and, as a result, objectivity and knowledge are important to you.
You strive for independence, appreciate privacy and tend to conserve your resources to ensure future independence.
At your best, others will experience you as visionary and mindful.
You offer the gift of non-attachment to yourself and the world.
At your worst, others may experience you as stingy, intellectually arrogant and disconnected from your heart, as you retreat into your mind to avoid being engulfed or intruded on.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 5 include:
- Perceptive: You offer objective, in-depth and insightful observations of situations and information. You are able to hold complex problems and data.
- Curious: Your interests and intellectual ideals enable you to explore and build expertise in a variety of fields, topics and theories.
- Unsentimental: You approach life in an unsentimental way and can put emotions aside when needed.
- Self-Sufficient: The independent you will protect your autonomy and privacy. You prefer to ask little of others and are able to minimize your own needs.
- Inventive: Your unconventional ideas and depth of knowledge enable you to be inventive, visionary and pioneering.
Your type is Enneagram Type 6 - The Loyalist
You value security and belonging, as this style stems from the motivational need to be safe and prepared.
As a result, loyalty and trust are important to you, who strive to be responsible and prepared at all times.
At your best, you are courageous and connected to a sense of inner knowing, offering the gift of devotion and trust to yourself and the world around you.
Less-healthy you have a tendency to worry excessively, fear letting down your defenses and may be experienced as anxious, suspicious or doubting.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 6 include:
- Devotion: You are committed to what you value, expressing duty and care in service of people, responsibilities and causes.
- Courage: You often courageously take a stand on behalf of the greater good, despite concerns and risks.
- Preparedness: Being alert and risk-aware, You pay attention to what is going on in your world and act to minimize risks and threats.
- Trustworthiness: Once You make a decision or commitment, you stick to it. You also respect rules and authority, as long as you feel like you can trust the source or intention.
- Team-Oriented: You enjoy the co-operation and collaboration of groups and thrive in a healthy team environment.
Your type is Enneagram Type 7 - The Enthusiast
You have the motivational need to experience life to the fullest and avoid pain.
You value a sense of freedom and focus on optimism, being inspired and taking opportunities as you present yourself.
You approach life as an adventure and appreciate being playful and spontaneous.
At your best, others will experience you as content and serene, when you are able to embrace sobriety and become present to yourself and the world around you.
At a less healthy level, others may experience you as impulsive, uncommitted and unfocused as you are distracted by your insatiable search for fulfilment and a fear of missing out.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 7 include:
- Optimistic: Your focus on what brings joy, happiness and pleasure to life enables you to exude optimism.
- Flexible: As you are attuned to possibilities and like to keep your options open, you will be adaptable in the face of change, setbacks and challenges.
- Future-Oriented: By focusing on what is next, your enthusiastic and visionary qualities enable you to both anticipate and create an exciting future.
- Practical: At your best, you combine your ideas with a practical and productive focus that enables you to make things happen.
- Adventurous: As a playful, versatile and spontaneous person, you savor your freedom and like to explore new territories and experiences.
Your type is Enneagram Type 8 - The Challenger
You have a motivational need to be strong and avoid showing vulnerability.
You value having a sense of control and being direct and impactful.
You love challenges and will embody a need for justice which enables you to protect others.
Healthy you are experienced by others as strong, deeply caring and approachable.
You offer the gift of innocence to yourself and the world around you when you align with the flow of reality.
At your worst, others will experience you as domineering, aggressive and lustful, an image that stems from your strategy to express yourself as larger than life in a threatening world.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 8 include:
- Assertive: you are confident and direct, say what you need to say and get on with things.
- Decisive: you are quick to respond and willing to make decisions. You trust your gut instincts and will move things forward.
- Protective: Under your toughness, you are bighearted and take people under your wing. You protect the people and things you care about and will fight against injustices.
- Independent: Self-sufficient you dislike being dependent on others and maintain your autonomy.
- Influential: you have your own way of taking charge and influencing others, which includes the capacity to influence the bigger picture.
Your type is Enneagram Type 9 - The Peacemaker
You are motivated by a need to be settled and in harmony with the world and, as a result, being accommodating and accepting will be important to you.
You strive for a peaceful existence and appreciate stability, preferring to avoid conflict.
At your best, you are experienced as self-aware and vibrant.
You offer the gift of right, sustainable action to yourself and the world around you.
Less-healthy you may be experienced as procrastinating, stubborn and self-denying.
This stems from a pattern of going along to get along with others and the eventual discomfort that arises when this strategy is not satisfying.
The gifts of the Enneagram Type 9 include:
- Agreeable: you are easy to get along with. Others experience you as open, receptive and peaceful.
- Understanding: you are able to listen to differences and understand multiple perspectives, with a great skill in synthesis and finding commonalities across differences.
- Patient: you do things in a calm, sustainable way, trusting the natural rhythm of projects and processes.
- Supportive: Others feel accepted, heard and understood in the presence of you. You accept people for who you are and see your full potential.
- Genuine: What we see is what we get with you and you are unpretentious. Others can be at ease with you.
Share your Results: